Who is Aqreva?
Our name, AQREVA (pronounced “Ah Kree Vah”), is derived from two words accretion and value. As our name suggests, our goal is to provide growth while bringing great value to all of our clients.
AQREVA has been serving that goal since 1996 by providing medical billing & coding and consulting services to medical practices across the nation. Running a business in the medical industry can be difficult. We are here to assist by providing a comprehensive and unique set of service offerings.
The Aqreva Difference
Our full suite of services includes:
- AAPC and AHIMA certified Coding Specialists
- Provider enrollment and credentialing
- Accounting and payroll services
- Practice management and project specific consulting services
With AQREVA, you get more than just premier service. You also receive technical expertise and education about the latest developments in the healthcare industry delivered through webinars, client meetings, and a monthly newsletter.
Why Choose Aqreva?
Our team has a high level of integrity and is focused on achieving results for you and your organization. AQREVA provides:
- Experienced, knowledgeable staff accessible to you
- Proven results that exceed industry standards
- Medical billing services applicable to all physician specialties, home health, hospice agencies and skilled nursing facilities
- Assistance and consulting services for new practice start ups
- A vast network of resources to meet your needs
- The latest coding and reimbursement regulations
- Detailed management reporting specific to your needs
We serve our clients with the highest ethical standards while conducting business with deliberate candor.
We apply our time and talents with sound procedures for the best possible outcomes.
We strive to exceed expectations of our Clients.
We promote diversity in culture, thought and approach; and the respect for individuals and their contributions.
We strive to create an enjoyable and challenging work environment where careers can grow.
We believe in direct and respectful communication.
We reward initiative and innovation, placing greater emphasis on team performance.
Creativity & Problem Solving
We encourage people to improve standardized processes and experiment – we do not penalize mistakes of learning.